Amidst speculations of Crysis 3 being announced this week, EA and Crytek officially announced Crysis 3 hours back.
For those whoare familier with the Crysis franchise, would feel happy or sad to know that Crysis 3 has taken elements from both Crysis 1 and 2. That’s you will be seeing an ambience, which is a re-imagined New York City with a rainforest and swamps.
The game which will be released on December 31, 2013; is already up for preorders.
Crysis 3 is available for preorder at Amazon.
Crysis 3 available for preorder at Origin as well. And there EA is giving you bonuses. To motivate you to preorder the game now, Origin will be offering the Hunter Edition version of Crysis 3. The hunter Edition version is reported to be a pre-order exclusive and will offer the gamer a number of perks and exclusive items/bonuses. One among these perks is a bow weapon (picture below).
Pre-order Bonuses Details:
OVERKILL PACK: Includes the base game, all Hunter Edition content and the following early multiplayer unlocks: the Overkill Pack features early multiplayer access to the Typhoon assault weapon and skin. Spewing 500 rounds a second, the Typhoon gives players the ability to go guns blazing to take back the Liberty Dome. Also included in this pack are the Rapid-Fire Nano-suit module and two exclusive Overkill themed dog tags.
HUNTER EDITION BONUS CONTENT:
• Become the Ultimate Hunter Online – Get early access to the new signature Crysis 3 bow, bow attachment, and "Hunter" Nanosuit module for use in Crysis 3 Multiplayer.
• Multiplayer Head Start – Get a bonus XP boost up to Level 5 and gain the ability to unlock custom loadouts early.
• Look Sharp – Customize your loadout, plus get a unique bow skin and three exclusive “Hunter” themed dog tags.
Other Details about the Game:
The award-winning developer Crytek is back with Crysis 3, the first blockbuster shooter of 2013! Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge. Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New York’s Liberty Dome. Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies. Uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns. Crysis 3 is the ultimate sandbox shooter, realized in the stunning visuals only Crytek and the latest version of CryENGINE can deliver. Assess, Adapt, and Attack starting spring 2013.
Crysis 3 Key Features:
• Seven Wonders of the Urban Rainforest - New York City has been contained in a giant nanodome and grown into a unique rainforest with seven distinct environments. Master the ultimate sandbox and turn it into your own personal hunting ground.
• Assess, Adapt, and Attack - Crysis’s highly-acclaimed sandbox gameplay is back with more open levels to let players choose their path and approach. Your upgraded Nanosuit allows brute force or stealth, always giving you more than one option.
• Expanded Multiplayer - Experiment with new ways to customize your Nanosuit and brand new game modes.
• The Biggest and Most Explosive Arsenal in Franchise History - In addition to giving you an arsenal of human firearms, Crysis 3 lets you scavenge alien weapons and deploy an all-new signature bow
• The Evolution of CryENGINE - CryENGINE unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and delivers a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience.
Which Retailer is offering which bonuses, you ensure yourself before pre-ordering Crysis 3. As of now, if you pre-oder Crysis 3 from Amazon then they are offering only FREE with Super Saver Shipping and Pre-order Price Guarantee. If you can wait, then you can preorder the game from EA Store at Amazon. Right now the store is not listing Crysis 3.
Crysis 3 Preorders begin, Official Launch Date announced as well