Monday, November 19, 2012
User Guide for Kindle Fire HD, Want One?
with Black Friday 2012 approaching, hundreds and even thousands of shoppers are aiming at Kindle Fire HD.
But since, Amazon tablet does not come with a user's manual (jus like Apple iPad doesn't), many will desparately require "User Guide for Kindle Fire HD(both sizes)".
Thankfully, a new book "Kindle Fire HD User’s Guide Book: Unleash the Power of Your Tablet!" by Shelby Johnson comes at rescue. The Book has already come close to the top of the best seller list. The Book costs just $2.99.
About the Book:
Kindle Fire HD User's Guide Book: Unleash the Power of Your Tablet!
by: Shelby Johnson
sales rank: 835
Are you a Kindle Fire HD tablet owner looking to get the most out of your device? Perhaps you're looking for solutions to certain questions you've had about the new tablet such as how to use Flash, print documents, take pictures with the camera, set up contacts, or use different web browsers? Well, this guide is here to help you with all those questions and plenty of great tips to truly unleash the power of your tablet!
Hi, I’m Shelby Johnson, a technology enthusiast and Kindle Fire HD owner. With this new tablet, I absolutely love its many standard features and capabilities, but have found there is so much more that can be done with this amazing gadget. I’ve learned a lot of great things you can do with a Kindle Fire HD and want to help others get more out of their Kindle Fire HD devices.
I've developed a comprehensive guide book to help users along on their device, including tips and tricks to really unlock and unleash the possibilities with the tablet.
Here’s just some of the great info you’ll find in this User’s Guide Book:
- Getting to know the various settings of your Kindle Fire HD
- Browsing your Kindle and carousel
- How to store your favorite content items on the device
- Setting up security options to safeguard your device
- Setting up your e-mail, contacts and calendar info
- Setting up and using wireless networks
- How to print from your Kindle Fire HD
- How to install the Dolphin Browser with Adobe Flash
- How to install the Google Chrome browser on your tablet
- Pairing your Kindle Fire HD with a compatible Bluetooth phone or computer
- How to set-up FreeTime for your kids to use your Kindle with restrictions
- How to listen to the radio on your tablet
- How to download YouTube videos to your Kindle Fire HD
- How to take photos and videos with your Kindle Fire HD camera
- How to sideload apps on your Kindle Fire HD
- Some of the best apps you can get for your tablet
- Suggested apps to take your tablet to the next level!
You’ll learn all of the above and more in this book which features color screenshots straight from the Kindle and step-by-step instructions on the processes involved in unleashing more powerful features for your Kindle Fire HD! There's also helpful links throughout the guide to take you right to the apps and websites being discussed. In all, this is a must-have ebook to get for any Kindle Fire HD user who wants to take their device to the next level!
Please note this book is for owners of the American version of the Kindle Fire HD tablet sold in the United States.