Facebook Alert proved to be a life saver for this Teen

Call it God’s great designs, but a humble Facebook alert ( one which we receive on our mobiles when there’s some action on our Facebook profiles which we can act on) actually saved the life of a Queensland Teen.

The teenager, named Hunter Matthews, was saved from a near-certain firey death when a Facebook alert on her iPhone trilled at 1.34 am, waking her up just at the right time. On waking up, she found her bedroom filled with thick black smoke and burning hot flames.

Quickly realizing her mistake -- a heater that was obviously left on “ignited clothing” and mattress; the teen quickly moved out to safety.

No wonder, the teen now says “she loves Facebook”. --------

No comments