Android Tips And Tricks – Android has come a long way in the past few years. It’s evolved from a mobile operating system with limited functionality, to one that has more capabilities than ever before. Android has also been on an upward trajectory for the past decade, and it will only continue to rise in popularity in 2022.
- 1 Android Tips You Should Follow
- 2 Top 10 Android Tips And Tricks For 2022 You Never Knew
Android Tips You Should Follow
1. Use a custom launcher: One of the great things about Android is that you can totally customize your home screen. Using a custom launcher like Nova Launcher or Action Launcher gives you a ton of control over how your home screen looks and feels. You can change the layout, add custom widgets, and even use cool 3D effects.
2. Get rid of bloatware: Many Android phones come with a lot of pre-installed apps that you may never use. These apps are called bloatware and they can take up a lot of space on your phone. If you want to get rid of bloatware, you can either root your phone or install a custom ROM that doesn’t include any bloatware.
3. Use gesture controls: Gesture controls are a great way to navigate your phone without having to use the touchscreen. There are many different gesture controls that you can use, such as swiping up to open the app drawer or down to open the notification shade.
4. Take advantage of split-screen mode: Split-screen mode is a great way to use two apps at the same time on your Android phone. For example, you could have one app open in each
Top 10 Android Tips And Tricks For 2022 You Never Knew
1. Customize Your Home Screen
One of the great things about Android is the amount of customization that you can do with your home screen. You can change the wallpaper, add widgets, and even rearrange the order of your apps.
If you want to change your wallpaper, tap on the “Wallpapers” option in the “Display” settings. From here, you can choose from a variety of pre-loaded wallpapers or select one from your own photos.
To add widgets to your home screen, tap and hold on an empty space. This will bring up a menu of options. Select “Widgets” from this menu and then browse through the available options. Once you find a widget that you want to add, tap and hold on it and then drag it to an empty spot on your home screen.
You can also rearrange the order of your apps by tapping and holding on an app and then dragging it to a new location. This is a great way to organize your apps so that they are easy to find.
These are just a few of the ways that you can customize your Android home screen. Experiment with different options and find what works best for you!
2. Manually Pick Which Apps To Display On Your Home Screen
By default, Android will automatically add new apps to your home screen as you install them. This can quickly lead to a cluttered home screen.
If you would prefer to manually select which apps are displayed on your home screen, you can do so by going to the “Home” settings page. From here, you can select which apps you would like to have on your home screen.
You can also change the order in which the apps are displayed on your home screen. To do this, simply drag and drop the app icons into the order that you want them in.
If you want to remove an app from your home screen, long-press on the app icon and then select the “Remove from home screen” option.
3. Watch YouTube Videos Straight From The Home Screen
You can now watch YouTube videos right from your home screen. All you need to do is long-press on the home screen, select “Widgets,” then scroll down and find the YouTube widget. Tap and hold on it, then drag it to where you want it on your home screen.
This is a great way to quickly access your favorite YouTube channels or videos without having to launch the YouTube app first.
You can also customize the widget to only show certain types of videos. For example, you can choose to only see music videos, or only see videos from a specific channel.
To do this, tap on the widget to open up the options menu, then tap on “Customize.” From here, you can choose which types of videos you want to see in the widget.
4. Use Google Assistant
If you’re not already using Google Assistant, you’re missing out on one of the most useful features on your Android phone. Google Assistant can do a lot of things, like set timers, send texts, and even play games with you.
To get started with Google Assistant, just long-press the home button on your Android phone and then tap the “Assistant” icon. Then, say “Hey Google” or “OK Google” to start using voice commands.
One of the most useful things you can do with Google Assistant is set timers. Just say “Hey Google, set a timer for 5 minutes” and a timer will start ticking away. You can also ask Google Assistant to remind you to do something at a specific time by saying “Hey Google, remind me to take out the trash at 7pm tonight.”
Google Assistant can also send texts for you. Just say “Hey Google, send a text to [contact]” and then dictate your message. Google Assistant will then send the text for you.
You can also use Google Assistant to play games with you. Just say “Hey Google,
5. Change the Font Size (Especially for Young Kids)
If you want to change the font size on your Android device, there are a few different ways you can do it.
One way is to go into the Settings menu and find the Display option. From there, you should be able to find a Font Size option that you can use to change the size of the font on your screen.
Another way to change the font size is to use a third-party app. There are a number of apps available on the Google Play Store that allow you to change the font size on your Android device.
If you have a child who is using your Android device, you may want to consider changing the font size to make it easier for them to see. To do this, you can go into the Settings menu and find the Accessibility option. From there, you should be able to find a Font Size option that you can use to change the size of the font on your screen.
6. Add Multiple Users to One Device
You can add multiple users to your Android device if you want to share it with others, or if you just want to have different accounts for different purposes.
To add a new user, go to Settings > Users and tap on the “Add user” option. You’ll be prompted to enter a name and an optional photo for the new user. Once you’ve done that, you can choose what type of user they are: a standard user or a guest.
Standard users have full access to all of the device’s features and can install apps from the Google Play Store. Guest users are restricted in what they can do on the device, but they can still use all of the basic features.
Once you’ve added a new user, you can switch between users by tapping on the user icon in the Quick Settings panel. You’ll see all of the available users listed there, and you can tap on the one you want to switch to.
If you want to remove a user from your device, go to Settings > Users and tap on the “Remove user” option. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to remove the user, and then they’ll be deleted from your device.
7. Use GIF
Android is a great platform with tons of features and customization options. However, there are still some things that many users don’t know about. Here are some top Android tips and tricks that you may not be aware of:
1. Use GIFs to animate your home screen: If you’re looking for a bit of fun, you can use GIFs as your home screen wallpaper. To do this, simply go to the Google Play Store and search for “GIF Wallpapers.” There are a number of apps available that will let you choose from a variety of GIFs. Once you’ve found one you like, simply set it as your wallpaper and enjoy the animation.
2. Customize your navigation bar: The navigation bar on your Android device can be customized with different colors and icons. To do this, simply go to Settings > Display > Navigation bar and select the options you want.
3. Take advantage of screen pinning: Screen pinning is a great way to keep someone from snooping through your phone. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Security > Screen pinning. Once it’s enabled, you’ll be able to pin any app to the screen by tapping the “Pin